|For your CDROM and Audio CD Music Replication Services needs, Microforum offers turnkey CD Manufacturing Services. To manufacture a disc, the process always begins with glass mastering, which is derived from your CDR Master source and yields a metal nickel CD stamper which is used to injection mold the final discs. In this process, we actually melt polycarbonate pellets to manufacture a custom CD from your very own Glass Mastered Stamper. Click here to view a Video of our CD Manufacturing Facilities.|
Once the discs are molded, we use specialized silk screening, digital printing equipment and fully automated disc packaging machines to add the finishing touches.
Why choose Microforum as your CD Replication Supplier?
Other services: Ask us about generating a Barcode for your CD, adding CD Text, or adding ISRC codes to your master CD.
- We provide quality Mastered CD Replication
- A turnkey replicator with complete printing and packaging services
- We manufacture Digipaks, Cardboard Sleeves on site!
- Automated lines with quality control detection technologies to ensure a perfect finished product, every time!
- Offering the lowest minimum run size for a manufactured CD, starting at just 250 CDs pressed!
- We print and package all materials on site, which is why we have the most reliable rush service in the industry
- Our Service.... we put you, the customer, first.