|For your Video DVD and DVD-ROM Replication Services needs, Microforum offers turnkey DVD Manufacturing Services. To manufacture a disc, the process always begins with glass mastering, which is derived from your DVDR Master source and yields a metal nickel DVD stamper which is used to injection mold the final disc's data layers. In this process, we actually melt polycarbonate pellets to manufacture a custom DVD from your very own Glass Mastered Stamper. Click here to view a Video of our DVD Manufacturing Facilities.|
Once the discs are molded, we use specialized silk screening, digital printing equipment and fully automated disc packaging machines to add the finishing touches.
Why choose Microforum as your DVD Replication Supplier?
Other services: Ask us about generating a Barcode for your DVD, authoring a navigation menu for your DVD, or adding special features to your DVD.
- We provide quality Mastered DVD Replication for DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-10, DVD-18 and DVD-ROM formats
- A turnkey replicator with complete printing and packaging services
- We manufacture Digipaks, Cardboard Sleeves on site!
- Automated lines with quality control detection technologies to ensure a perfect finished product, every time!
- Offering the lowest minimum run size for a manufactured DVD, starting at just 250 DVDs pressed!
- We print and package all materials on site, which is why we have the most reliable rush service in the industry
- Our Service.... we put you, the customer, first.